2007-07-03

making decisions.

It's funny how a decision which looked the most right one (weighing all pros and cons) - seems so doubtful after it is made. Why one shouldn't go work to a company which is in most aspects better than the one he is currently working at? I could list only one reason: stable environment and relationships with current colleagues - no need to adjust from the beginning, especially when a small work collective serves as the second family - 8 hours per day counts.
One should say, that the feelings one is experiencing at the new place are natural. So, why that little fear, confuse drive your thoughts back to the old place?
It's hard to have a choice. It would be easier to be fired or leave old place due to other reasons than to decide to leave on my own. It's not like I'm afraid to try out new things and take challenges - but some challenges are very hard psychologically - gain one thing, refuse another one, when you don't really want to refuse it (greedy human nature).
That's how the decisions I made for my career drives my crazy past few weeks.

No comments: