2015-11-06

Best bus ride ever

How far one can travel for 1 euro? On rear occasions this can take you as far as Riga if your starting point is a capital of Lithuania. Technically, you need a half of euro to get there. The other half is for getting back. But don't start jumping and clapping your hands out of joy - you need to have a special discount code too to get this price. I ran 10 kilometers to earn it and not really knowing whether I'll be going or not I bought this super cheap ticket on Lux Express bus. And when I made it to the Riga, I can say that I totally loved it. I got more leg space than on cheap airlines plane. I plugged in my earphones and watched two movies on the screen mounted on the back of the seat in front of me. I could even take my laptop, plug it in and do some work, if I needed. And the free wifi is there too.
My hostel I'm staying in gives welcome shots of Latvian national drink - Rigas Balsams. I made a friend from Denmark-China. We are staying in same room and my bed is named Quito. I had to look it up - the capital of Equador - definitely worth putting it on my travel destinations list.

No comments: