2015-09-10

Autumn is here

You notice that autumn has started when you put on the socks in the morning and find a mist on your car's windshield. And although it looks like a summer on the days when it's not raining, you know that it's not anymore. Soon the green trees will lit up with yellow, orange and red leaves - a final show before getting rid of them. This colorful fiesta is the main reason why autumn is my favorite season. Not because of all-soaking rains washing off the colors from the nature and freezing gusts of wind tearing off every little leaf. There is some poetry and beauty in this destructing(and depressing) process, but you wouldn't stand it for long.
This year autumn was very punctual! On the first days of September it switched off all the heat and turned on the curtains of rain (while the nature was begging for it all August!). And just like that I started looking for my long-sleeve clothes, sweaters, socks and scarfs. This week I even took out shoes which are more suitable for this kind of weather. But besides these small inconveniences, the sunsets are still spectacular, and you don't have to wait for them too long. And soon I'll manage to get up with a sunrise - let's admit, I won't start getting up earlier, only the sunrises will adjust to me.
As a kid, I had more reasons to hate autumn (because of the school), but I still didn't. And now tt just gives me more reasons to take out my camera.

No comments: