2015-09-24

3 years job anniversary

Today is my 3 year anniversary of working in my current job. The company, that I went to work for, was 3 times smaller than it is now. The office in Kaunas occupied only one floor of two big rooms. Now it occupies 4 floors of entire building and there is a new office in Vilnius as well. Surely, the company has grown more than I did in those 3 years. I worked on bigger projects. I even learned totally new technologies that I never dreamed of (ok, they were there, but I couldn't imagine myself of using them someday). Many things, that I did experience, happened because I met new people in this company. It doesn't mean that I wouldn't have experienced them if I didn't come to work here - probably, I would have, only the path would have been different.
But I do feel a lot more confident at my work now than I did 3 years ago. Sometimes this confidence and comfort is frightening - we tend to become lazy and sleepy. I hope I have new challenges coming my way soon.

No comments: