2015-04-03

Keeping it cultural

I have to pay my debts otherwise they will start accumulating a huge interest rate. Yes, a debt to myself to write something here. Memories are described best once they are fresh, right after the adventurous day, not a day after tomorrow.
Yesterday I stayed on a diet. After eating a breakfast, I had only a chocolate bar at lunch and the a dinner at 6pm. I was eating culture and history all day. In a form of Hagia Sofia and archeological museum and the Istanbul cisterns, and dancing dervishes. The cisterns was the most impressive experience, only it could have been a lot quitter, less schoolchildren. Their chat was echoing really badly.
Dancing dervishes was a relaxing ecperience though an unplanned one. We were served tea and then presented with some books about Quran, about the latter one I'm still confused.
And then more salsa dancing at night.

No comments: