2015-04-03

Getting sunburned in Bosphorus

I know I have not been writing for two days. I'm going to fix that now, otherwise I will forget everything with this crazy lifestyle - running in the streets all day and then dancing in the parties at night.
The third day was dedicated to a boat trip along the Bosphorus. We took a longer one. Maybe, it takes you farther, but you spent a lot time on the coast. I guess besides seeing the Black Sea, it's not worth your time. The day was very nice, but when you are on the boat, it may still feel cold. Or you can get sunburned, as we did. So, now I'm red on my face.
This boat trip takes you to a small town, which has castle ruins and a military base. You can see a Black Sea from there and eat in local restaurants. Owners of the restaurants might get too enthusiastic trying to get you into their place. They might promise discounts, even show you a menu with fake prices just to get you sit down at their table. Just remember, you can always negotiate.
The day was ended with a nice touch of walking the Istiklal street - windowshopping. It started raining really heavily, but only after we got back to our hostel. And a cherry on top for the day was a salsa pre-party. No wonder I was exhausted to write anything.

No comments: