2015-10-29

Escaping from "Mafia" room

Nowadays so called "escape rooms" are on the wave. At least in my country. But it's hard to understand why if you haven't tried one before. Well today, I had to make up my mind in less than one minutes whether I want to participate in such experience. It came free, so, why not, I thought. I didn't know what to expect. But the basic idea is that you get into a room with a team, get locked there and have to get out. By going through the stuff that is not yours. You start to look at everything with a suspicion: "Is this a clue?", "Maybe, this thing is a clue?". In the end, when it's over, you realize that there is way too much stuff, that is not necessary that can get your lost. And you have only one hour there.
These rooms are themed and called accordingly. The one I went today was called "Mafia". It's hard to distinct whether it's just decorations, or all the tasks a driven in that style. Some really are, some are too far away from real mafioso style. Nevertheless I still had I great time there,

No comments: