2008-05-18

It's a long long way...



2 and half hours of initial sleep, 1 and a half hours trip by taxi (no sleep), 1.5 hours flight by plain (no sleep), 6 hours of waiting in Warsawa Chopin airport - no sleep ..., 9.5 hours of flight - I remember there few tries to close my eyes, but after losing of sense of time tracking, I can't really say for how long I managed to do this, then 5 hours of waiting in Chicago O'Hare airport - no sleep, 1.5 hours of flight to final destination - Minneapolis - finally, I waited till the plane took off - I really like this moment, couldn't skipit, I think I managed to sleep there for 1 hour or a bit more. Practically, I turned off. The view from the window - only in the last part of trip I got seat near it - was not very promissing - it started to rain, dark clouds and it was already getting dark - almost 100% chances to miss nothing.

And as I write this - of course I have slept for a bit longer now. Funny thing, that the change of time zones, hasn't affected me ... yet. Of course it's 10.30 am - whole day awaiting for me:)

No comments: