2007-11-04

Three open boxes of pellets and an air gun left for drying - a cup of tea in my hands - it was a wet shooting - splashing drops of water (no, not blood) from almost everything that became our target. Paper shooting targets, cds, floppy disks, pc mouse and monitor. I'm pretty sure there was something else more to "die" that day. Not quite a weather for shooting, but quite an occasion to try out my walter telescopic sight for my gamo cfx. Well, my hands still are shaking, but not because I'm holding a gun in my hands, but because it's a bit too heavy for my arms. And it was quite a whether to drink tea after whole action. Good old tradition.
P.S. I like rain, but I hate when my car windows become misty during it. No, my car is not sick, but why everyone is so concerned as it was so?:)

No comments: