2007-09-22

getting old

Seems like I've been really busy and a bit lazy with this blog. No, I didn't forget.
"So, what's new?" one may ask. Well...
I've been "playing a photographer" for a couple of weeks with a "cheap" dslr and kit lenses(it's not that bad as it's nikon's). Dslr was not that cheap, actually, but a lot cheaper than those for professionals. Playing a photographer is not that easy when you want to take pictures of not only architecture or nature. Problem is, I'm not a paparazzi-type of person which dares to shoot everyone. And not so many volunteers I can find now. But besides all those moral barriers I have to overcome, I really do like 10 Mb sized pictures (though my hard drive doesn't like that).
According to death clock, I'm gonna die at 79. And next week there will be about 2/3 of that time left to live. To be honest, I don't believe those internet calculators and don't really count my left seconds to live(not because too much of them left). On the other hand I'm turning 25, and that number scares me. Of course, those who are 30 or more may are laughing at me now. I know, I would be laughing too. It seems like it's time to start being serious. Someday, I'll have to. I don't have plans for 5 years a head. All I have is only dreams and ideas and no knowledge when they'll come true. And I don't want to start living by a tight schedule 24 hours. I don't say that my life is that chaotic and unpredictable. Probably, it's is too much calm. And that round number is reminding me - yes, you are really getting serious (though, I won't admit it). Yes, it's time to do something crazy!

No comments: